Bill Burr is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and podcaster born in Canton, Massachusetts, United States as William Frederick Burr.
He created as well as the stars of the Netflix animated sitcom F Is for Family (2015-present), played Patrick Kuby in the crime drama series AMC Breaking Bad (2008-2013) and co-founded the All Things Comedy network. Burr has also hosted the bi-weekly comedy podcast, titled The Monday Morning Podcast, since May 2007.
BILL BURR AGE
Burr is 52 years old in 2020, he was born on June 10, 1968 in Canton, Massachusetts, United States. He celebrates his birthday on June 10 every year and his birth sign is Gemini.
BILL BURR HEIGHT
Burr stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 75kg. He also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos. Burr has a dark complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes.
BILL BURR EDUCATION
Burr studied in high school in 1987. He graduated in radio from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts in 1993.
BILL BURR FAMILY, PARENTS AND YOUTH
Burr by a nurse mother Linda Ann (nee Wigent) and dentist father Robert Edmund Burr in Canton, Massachusetts. Burr is of Irish descent with some German ancestry. Burr has 4 brothers and 1 sister and is mainly of Irish descent with some German ancestry.
BILL BURR BROTHER ROBERT BURR
Burr has 4 brothers and 1 sister and is mainly of Irish descent with some German ancestry. He had a brother known as Robert Burr. Robert was born on March 5, 1922 in Jersey City, New Jersey, in the United States as Robert Edward Burr. He was an actor, known for The Seven-Ups (1973), Out on a Limb (1992) and The ABC Afternoon Playbreak (1972).
He was married to his wife Jacqueline Britton, the couple had five children together. Robert died on May 13, 2000 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He joined Colgate University on a boxing scholarship and was a navy pilot in World War II and the Korean War.
BILL BURR WIFE NIA RENEE HILL: IS SHE MARRIED?
Burr is married to Nia Renee Hill , the couple married in 2013. Hill is an actress and producer. The couple are blessed with a daughter known as Lola born on January 20, 2017 and a son born in June 202 . Burr and his wife Nia Renee reside in Los Angeles with their daughter and son.
Hill sometimes appears as a guest on Burr’s podcast. During his free time he plays drums and is a licensed helicopter pilot. Burr is a fan of heavy metal music. On March 26, 2012, in his MMPC, he stated that he had voted for Ralph Nader in the 2000 United States presidential election.
Bill Burr wife Nia Hill
Nia Hill is a famous American writer, director and actress. She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States as Nia Renee Hill.
He stands out for his acting skills in the TV series “Lila, Long Distance” and in a TV movie called “Divorce: A Love Story”. Also, she starred in ‘Did you look for a job this week?’ and ‘Carpool’.
Bill Burr Wife Age, Nia Hill Age
Nia Renee Hill is 51 years old in 2020, she was born on June 2, 1969 in Los Angeles, California, United States. He celebrates his birthday on June 2nd every year. Hill is of American nationality and black ethnicity.
BILL BURR DAUGHTER LOLA BURR AND CHILDREN
Burr and Hill’s were blessed with their first daughter named Lola Burr on January 20, 2017 . Lola appeared on the stages where the likes of Zeppelin and Bonham performed. In June 2020, Nia and Burr welcomed their first child whose name has not yet been revealed to the public.
NET WORTH OF BILL BURR
Burr has an estimated net worth of $ 12 million as of 2020. This includes his assets, money, and income. His main source of income is his career as a stand-up comedian, actor and podcaster. Thanks to his various sources of income, Burr has been able to amass a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Bill Burr Bio and Wiki
- Full names: William Frederick Burr
- Popular like : William Frederick Burr
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / profession : Comic stand-up
- Nationality : American
- Race / ethnicity : White
- Religion : To be updated
- Sexual orientation: Straight
Bill Burr Birthday
- Age / how old? : 52 years from 2020
- Zodiac sign : Gemini
- Date of birth : June 10, 1968
- Place of birth : Canton, Massachusetts, United States
- Birthday : June 10th
Bill Burr Body measurements
- Body measurements : To be updated
- Height / how tall is he? : 1.78 m or 178 cm
- Weight : 75 kg
- Eye color : Dark brown
- Hair Color : Brown
- Shoe size : To be updated
Bill Burr Family and relationships
- Father Dad) : Robert Edmund Burr
- Mother : Linda Ann (née Wigent)
- Siblings (brothers and sisters) : Robert Burr
- Marital status : Married
- Husband / Spouse : Married to Nia Renee Hill
- Dating / Boyfriend : Not applicable
- Children : Children (None) Daughters (Lola Burr)
Bill Burr Networth and salary
- Net worth : $ 12 million
- Salary : Under review
- Source of income : Stand-up comedy
BILL BURR HOME AND AUTOMOBILE
- Domicile : The angels
- Cars : Car brand to be updated
BILL BURR THE MANDALORIAN
Burr played the role of Mayfeld in the sixth episode of the Disney + The Mandalorian series in December 2019.
BILL BURR PODCAST, COMIC
Burr’s career as a comedian began in 1992. Burr migrated to New York City in 1994. Since May 2007 he has been recording a one-hour weekly podcast called ‘Bill Burr’s Monday Morning Podcast’. In the podcast, he talks about his experiences, current events, tours and sports, and also offers advice to questions posed by listeners. The podcast can be found on its website and on the All Things Comedy network.
He is sometimes joined by his wife Nia and has hosted guests and interviews with other comedians. In October 2019 he premiered a new podcast hosted in collaboration with Bert Kreischer, known as the Bill Bert Podcast. In addition, he performs as a guest on radio shows and other comedy podcasts, such as Opie and Anthony, You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes, The Adam Carolla Show, The Joe Rogan Experience, WTF with Marc Maron, The Nerdist Podcast, The Adam Buxton Podcasts and nobody loves onions. Additionally, he was the first guest on Tom Green’s podcast. Burr hosted the Hollywood Babble-On podcast alongside Ralph Garman on April 18, 2011.
Why Do I Do This?, The first one-hour special (2008), was filmed in New York. She recorded the Let it Go special at the Fillmore in San Francisco and premiered on Comedy Central on September 18, 2010. In 2012, a follow-up special, You People Are All The Same, premiered on Netflix. He filmed his fourth hour-long special I’m Sorry You Feel That Way at the Tabernacle Theater in Atlanta, Georgia in 2014.
The film was shot in black and white which are unusually modern comedies special. Burr was a regular on Chappelle’s Show. Observers of the American cabaret circuit have called Burr a ‘comedian’. He starred in the movie Date Night as Detective Walsh. Additionally, he starred in the fourth and fifth seasons of AMC’s Breaking Bad as Patrick Kuby. Burr played the role of Mark Mullins in the 2013 cop movie The Heat.
BILL BURR IN BREAKING BAD
Burr is a stand-up comedian and actor. He appeared as Patrick Kuby in Breaking Bad.
BILL BURR PAPER TIGER
Burr’s sixth hour-long special, Bill Burr: Paper Tiger, premiered on Netflix on September 10, 2019. In December 2019, he played the character Mayfeld in the sixth episode of the Disney + The Mandalorian series.
BILL BURR HOUSE
Burr has a home located in Los Angeles, California (CA), USA. The home is a 4-bed, 6-bath, 4900-square-foot Los Feliz home. The actor bought the house in September 2017 for $ 4.7 million.
BILL BURR SPECIALS
In the year 2014, Burr filmed his fourth hour-long special I’m Sorry You Feel That Way at the Tabernacle Theater in Atlanta, Georgia. Unusually for modern comedy specials, the film was shot in black and white.
BILL BURR PHILADELPHIA, TOUR
Opie and Anthony’s Traveling Virus was the first of three comedy event series, a 2006 concert tour, starring comedians featured in the Opie and Anthony show on XM Satellite Radio and CBS Radio. It returned in the summer of 2007. The August 26 show at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey broke the record for best-selling comedy show at the venue, previously held by Jay Leno.
The tour is notable for the Philadelphia incident in which comedian Bill Burr took a 12-minute tirade attacking the audience after the previous act, Dom Irrera, was heavily criticized by the crowd. A mobile video recording of the outburst was posted on various video hosting sites. The video was also added to the DVD release of Why Do I Do This? Of Burr? the special comedy as an extra.
The tour has been a long-standing goal of Opie and Anthony, who wanted to reward comedians who have appeared on their show over the years. O&A were finally able to tour thanks to their terrestrial deal with CBS. As a result of a positive turnout at the 4 shows of the year 2006, there were 8 shows in 2007.
I HAD TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL ‘:’ SNL ‘HOST BILL BURR SPLITS FANS AFTER THE CONTROVERSIAL OPENING MONOLOGUE ON OCTOBER 11, 2020.
Bill Burr didn’t hold back in his controversial ‘Saturday Night Live’ opening monologue.
Wearing a gray headdress, the comedian hosted the second episode of the season, using part of his monologue to criticize white women who ‘somehow hijacked the awakening movement’. Burr described the ‘awakening movement’ as a movement that revolves around ‘people of color don’t get opportunities … they deserve’. It was unclear if he explicitly referred to the Black Lives Matter movement during George Floyd’s death after a white cop knelt on his neck.
‘Somehow, white women swung their Gucci boots over the fence of oppression and got stuck on the front lines,’ Burr said. He added that ‘he has never heard so many complaints in my life from white women’.
Rest in peace ladies’: Jack White pays homage to Eddie Van Halen in ‘SNL’ by playing a special ‘SNL’ guitar: Joe Biden, Herman Cain appear like flies on Mike Pence’s head during the spoof of the ‘SNL’ VP debate. “My life is so hard. My SUV and my heated seats. You have no idea what it means to be me, ‘Burr continued.
He then questioned the length of the pride month in June, asking the audience if a month is ‘a bit long, don’t you think?’ Fans quickly took to Twitter, some criticizing Burr for being numb in the way he dealt with LGBTQ racism and pride in his monologue.
One user, sushma, called it ‘the worst possible way’ to approach these topics. ‘I walked into Bill Burr’s’ SNL ‘monologue for about a minute before I had to switch channels,’ others praised the comedian, with user Alaina Urquhart calling her comments on white women ‘a perfect joke’.
“I love that Bill Burr made a perfect joke about white women doing everything about us and then a bunch of white women on Twitter lost their minds because they think it was a petty joke. So … proving his point of view, ‘he wrote. Another user praised Burr for ‘telling the truth’ about white women and their performative activism.
BILL BURR MOVIES, STAND UP
- Paper tiger – 2019
- Bill Burr: Why I Do It – 2008
- Bill Burr: You People Are All The Same – 2012
- Bill Burr: Let It Go – 2010
- I’m sorry you feel this way – 2014
- The heat – 2013
- Black or white – 2014
- Il front runner – 2018
- Daddy’s House – 2015
- Date Night – 2010
- Bill Burr: Go Out Your Way – 2017
- Stand up guys – 2012
- Zombeavers – 2014
- Walk of Shame –
- Passionada – 2002
- Go out your way – 2017
- Twisted Fortune –
- Daddy’s Home 2 –
- Untitled Burr and Hart Project – 2011
- Cheating – 2010
- The Burr Effect – 2009
- Giocando a Chicken The Opening Act Perfect Fit – 2001
- Jamie Foxx Presents: America’s Funniest Comics: Vol. 1 – 2006
BILL BURR TV SHOWS
- Down and Dirty con Jim Norton The Mandalorian dal 2019
- F is for the family since 2015
- Down and Dirty con Jim Norton dal 2008
- Breaking Bad 2008-2013 Chappelle’s Show 2003-2006
- Townies 1996
- Bill Burr Presents: The Ringers Search Results Web results
BILL BURR QUOTES
- I have to be honest with you. I’m a little jealous of the way my dad talks to my mom sometimes. Where are all those old school women you can spend the day with? When did those angels stop doing?
- Have you ever spelled a word so badly that your spell checker has absolutely no idea what you are trying to write? What you end up getting, you end up getting, like, a question mark. You got a million dollars worth of tech just by looking at yourself like, ‘You got me, man. Which is quite surprising because I have all the words. >>
- The rich never go to war. You ask a college kid to go to war and he says, ‘Umm, I’m taking this sociology class, and I think war is, like, really stupid, and my roommate, like, half Afghan, so it’s going to cause a bit static.
- When I watch ‘Breaking Bad’, my stomach is bored.
- I love doing radio and I love doing stand-ups, of course.
- Patrice O’Neal is the best comic I’ve ever seen.
- I love making movies and being in any movie I can be in. I would love to be in those giant movies, as the fifth or sixth protagonist, and have three or four killer scenes. You don’t have the responsibility that the whole movie is about you. I like those roles. I’m shooting for the center.
- I still remember the first gig I got people to go to, it was Rascals in New Jersey, and the place was packed. I was scared. People expected you to be funny. I have to be honest, every time I walk into a club it’s the same fear.
- Everyone should go to the Mojave Desert and experience it, and it’s a fun place to live.
- I have this weird kind of Gemini where I can really be empathetic and a loving person. But if you piss me off, I can be one of the meanest and most sadistic people.
- Podcasting is great. Total freedom.
- I was guilty of being in the writers’ room and getting too dark; other people have become too extravagant and funny.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT WILLIAM BURR
WHO IS BILL BURR ?
Bill Burr is a famous stand-up comedian, actor, and podcaster born in Canton, Massachusetts, United States as William Frederick Burr.
HOW DID BILL BURR BECOME FAMOUS?
In 2006, Burr took to a stage in Philadelphia in front of an audience who had booed and mocked every comedian who had come before him, and they treated him equally. That became his bright moment. That moment was special because it defined Bill Burr.
HOW OLD IS BILL BURR ?
Burr is an American citizen born June 2, 1969 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
HOW TALL IS BILL BURR ?
The burr is found at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m or 178 cm)
IS WILLIAM BURR MARRIED?
Yes, he is married to Nia Hill. They are blessed with a daughter known as Lola, born on January 20, 2017. The couple resides in Los Angeles with their daughter.
HOW MUCH IS BILL BURR WORTH?
Burr has a net worth of approximately $ 12 million . This amount was accumulated from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
WHERE DOES BILL BURR LIVE FROM?
For personal reasons, Burr did not share his precise residence location. We will update this information immediately if we get the location and pictures of your home.
DOES BILL BURR HAVE CANCER?
Burr was diagnosed with stage four mesothelioma last July and was given a year to live
IS BILL BURR DEAD OR ALIVE?
Burr is alive and in good health. He was diagnosed with stage four mesothelioma last July and given one year to live
WHERE IS BILL BURR NOW?
Comic: Burr is pursuing his career in entertainment. He is working as a stand-up comedian, actor and podcaster.