Andrew Wilson is an American actor and director. Andrew is the older brother of actors Owen Wilson and Luke Wilson.
He is credited for his roles in The Big Bounce (2004), The Royal Tenenbaums (2001), Rushmore (1998), Zoolander (2001), Bottle Rocket (1996), Idiocracy (2006), Charlie’s Angels (2000) among others movie. He was born on August 22, 1964 in Dallas, Texas.
ANDREW WILSON ACTING CAREER
Andrew Wilson made his acting debut in 1993 with Das Letzte U-Boot, a German TV movie. Several years later, he starred in the feature film House of Pain in 1995, which marked his big screen debut.
He has since appeared in TV series such as Entertainment Tonight in 1981, Made in Hollywood in 2005, The Henry Rollins Show in 2006 and Up Close with Carrie Keagan in 2007. He has also appeared in some TV movies such as The Last U-Boat in 1993 and Chicks in 1999.
ANDREW WILSON AGE
Wilson was born on August 22, 1964 in Dallas, Texas, United States.
ANDREW WILSON FAMILY
Andrew was born in Dallas, Texas to Laura Cunningham Wilson, an award-winning professional photographer and Robert Andrew Wilson a television / film director. His mother worked for many prestigious magazines and newspapers such as; GQ, Sunday Times, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Wallpaper, Washington Post among others.
Wilson has two younger brothers, Owen Wilson and Luke Wilson. His brother Owen is an actor, producer and screenwriter. Together with director Wes Anderson, the two shared writing and acting credits for The Royal Tenenbaums (2001) and Bottle Rocket in 1996. When they were children, Owen accidentally shot a bullet into Andrew’s hand while they rode.
His other brother Luke is also an actor. He has appeared in films such as The Royal Tenenbaums, Blue Streak, Bongwater, Idiocracy, My Super Ex-Girlfriend, The Ridiculous 6, Old School, Bottle Rocket and legally Blonde. Luke was also part of the cast of Enlightened, an HBO television series that aired from 2011 to 2013.
Wilson attended St. Mark’s School with his two brothers. All three took their mother’s maiden name as their middle name.
ANDREW WILSON WIFE
In 2003, Andrew married Nnogo Obiamiwe with whom they had a son, Joseph Obiamiwe Wilson, in the same year. They later divorced.
Since his divorce with Nnogo, Andrew has kept his love life out of the limelight. It is not known if she is dating or single.
ANDREW WILSON BODY MEASUREMENTS
- Height : 6 feet 1 inch
- Weight : 81 kg (179 lbs)
- Shoe size : Not available
- Body shape : Not available
- Hair C color : Brown
- Eye color: Brown
ANDREW WILSON NET WORTH
Andrew has an estimated net worth of approximately $ 4 million.
ANDREW WILSON MOVIES
- Father Figures – Hotel Desk Clerk (2017)
- Druid Peak -Everett (2014)
- Hall Pass – Larry Bohac (2011)
- The Big Year – Mike Shin (2011)
- How Do You Know – Matty’s Teammate (2010)
- Whip It! – Razor (2009)
- High School – Hippie Dude (2009)
- Calvin Marshall – Ernie (2008)
- Church Ball – Dennis Buckstead (2006)
- Idiocracy – Beef Supreme (2006)
- The Story of Wendell Baker – (2005)
- Fever Pitch – Grant Wade (2005)
- The Big Bounce – Ned Coleman (2004)
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle – Cop (2003)
- Showtime – Locker Room Cop # 1 (2002)
- Serving Sara – Mr. Andrews (2002)
- Zoolander – Hansel’s Corner Guy (2001)
- The Royal Tenenbaums – Father Farmer / Tex Hayward (2001)
- Preston Tylk – Police Officer (2000)
- Hijack Stories – Medic (2000)
- Charlie’s Angels – Corwin’s Driver (2000)
- Merlin: The Return – Arthur’s Knight 2 (1999)
- Chicks – eddie (1999)
- Never Been Kissed – School Guard (1999)
- Rushmore – Coach Beck (1998)
- Bottle Rocket – John Mapplethorpe / Future Man (1996)
- Three Lives and One Death – Unknown Role (1996)
- House of Pain – Unknown Role (1995)
- The Last Submarine – Grant (1993)
Best short film award for the short film Satelite Beach, German Independence Honorary Award.
ANDREW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is Andrew Wilson?
Wilson is an American actor and director who is also the older brother of actors Luke and Owen Wilson.
How old is Andrew?
Wilson is 55 years old in 2019. He was born on August 22, 1964.
How tall is Andrew?
Wilson stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch.
Is Andrew married?
Wilson is not married. He was previously married to Nnogo Obiamiwe in 2003, but they later divorced.
How much is Andrew worth?
Wilson has an estimated net worth of approximately $ 4 million.
How much does Andrew make?
Wilson’s annual or monthly salary is unknown. This information will be provided as it becomes available.
Where does Andrew live?
Wilson resides in California, USA.
Is Andrew alive or dead?
Wilson is still alive and in good health.